Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Day in Detroit

Today I went to Detroit to see my grandfather. I first had to eat my tasteful omlette. Well, after I ate that I watched an amazing show called Fetch with Ruff Ruffman on the computer. Then I had to get ready. I got my warm clothes on, then brushed my teeth. After, I got my shoes on. It was time for the cab to come. My mom called him and we waited for 5 or 10 minutes. The we got our luggage on the cab, and we rode to the airport. But if you think that's long, just wait for what is coming next. So we went through security, and we waited on the plane. I ate a italian sub, but my mom did a make your own at Ralphs. The real italian sub is made from Ronnie's Diner. It is a mixture of turkey,sallomy,pepperoni, and many more. I went to Grill in Detroit for breakfast. I had 2 mini burgers with chese and pickles. Then I returned to my grandfathers house and I played with my cousin and sister and now I am writing my post at, 1:02 AM. I hope you like this post an all the others. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment