Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just the Latest


Hello people of the universe! I know that I haven’t been writing to you guys a lot but that will surely change this summer. I will try to put up some interviews for u -- I have been too busy! I was in a production of Hairspray at my drama camp so that kind of threw me over. It was so fun! Just going to update you on the latest!  

So I’ve been watching “The Voice” lately and the season 3 winner was actually in a band named “Hey Monday” They are really amazing, you should check them out! 

One Direction just released a cover of Blondie’s song “One Way or Another” it’s really good in my opinion! The band is raising money for the charity Comic Relief which supports children in Africa, England and other places all over the world. The money they saved on the video will be donated to the charity.
And here is Blondie's original performed live in 1979 on American Bandstand...


So for the food things, I’ve been eating at the new Yard House they just opened on Maxella in LA. Their macaroni and cheese was voted one of top 10 in LA by the Huffington Post:
And right next to The Yard House is La Pain Quotidien with it's yummy apple turnover:
I just absolutely love both of them!

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. 
Z-Bird




No comments:

Post a Comment